- Starting From: David, Chiriquí.
- Time: 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. approx.
- Availability: All year
- Pick up: at your hotel or meeting point in David
Come with us to the best offshore fishing waters in the Gulf of Chiriqui, recognized like one of the most unique fishing grounds in the world. Your tour starts in the mangroves area where you can enjoy great views and an impressive wildlife, while we head to the offhsore waters to some great fishing areas such Hannibal bank, Montuosa Island and Ladrones. Once you arrive you’ll have the opportunity of hooking huge Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, wahoo, amber jack, and cubera Snapper.
Come and join us for a good catch!
- English and Spanish spoken Captain and mate.
- Lunch +Snack (lunch + sandwich + tropical season fruit).
- Drinks (water | soda | cold beer).
- Ice box full of ice.
- Snorkel masks and life jackets
- Gps tracking system
- Top of the line fishing tackle, bait and gear.
- Boat full of fuel | Ready for action.
- Cleaning and bag a portion of your catch (50% of the catch goes whit the client and the other 50% for the boat).
What To Bring With You On Your Island adventure
- Appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes that can get wet
- Waterproof bags (for cellphones).
- Cap or hat
- Towel and a change of clothes
- Passport or ID.
- Health insurance
Specification: Offshore Fishing